Patients receiving regular medication on a repeat prescription can order it by:
- Completing the Online Repeat Prescription form below or sending an email request to prescriptionsEC@nhslothian.scot.nhs.uk
- Contacting your local pharmacy
- Handing in prescription counterfoil (this is attached to prescriptions generated by the computer). Required medicines should be ticked
- Posting request
- When the surgery is closed you can post your request through the letterbox situated at the right hand side of the building at the front
Completed prescriptions can be:
- Collected from your local pharmacy (contact your pharmacy to arrange this)
- Collected from the Health Centre reception desk
- Posted (stamped addressed envelope must be enclosed)
Please allow two full working days before collecting your prescription. Please do not contact us to check if your prescription is ready unless the 2 working days have elapsed. It is important to request a prescription before a medication runs out.
If you are on a regular prescription, details are kept on the computer and you will be called at regular intervals for a check up.